Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Summer Homeschool Reading and Planning and Resting and Unplugging

While we at THESIS hope you enjoy your summer, we also want to encourage you to SLOW DOWN and enjoy time to refresh and renew your mind--unwind with your spouse and kids, and take time to pray through your upcoming year! Here are a few resources that might be helpful: 






Image result for screen time for parents images

Are our smartphones getting in the way of simply being present and enjoying our family? Let's take the summer to re-evaluate our screen time, and soak in the benefits of limiting our screen time as well as changing a few habits for the better this summer!  This article was amazing and quite convicting! Last year I had my kids take a picture of me (head down looking at my phone)  to use as my screensaver! Every time I picked up my phone I would be reminded at how silly it is to view life from a screen when REAL LIFE was all around me. Powerfully convicting friends! And a great reminder! Read this article and use the tips!

cell phone rules


No comments:

Post a Comment